Old 05-07-2007, 04:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Brown thumb needs help on planting apricot seeds.

In article ,
"** Frank **" wrote:

"Simon Legree" wrote in message
oups.com...
Which Bay Area? Tampa Bay Area? Chespeake Bay Area? Galveston Bay
Area?

Just Google "Bay Area" you'll find San Francisco.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ea&btnG=Search

If its makes any difference we are located in the Livermore, Dublin (South
Bay Area) CA.

Now this is settled, could someone offer some advice on the original request
or am I in the wrong group to ask?

"We have an established apricot tree and greenhouse in the Bay Area. So is
it
possible to take the exiting seeds and grow more trees with apricot fruits?"

Don't get your shorts in a twist. We are supposed to be laid back.
Chill, hard in this weather but try.

http://www.ubcbotanicalgarden.org/fo...ead.php?t=8770

101 F in Santa Rosa yesterday.
--