Old 05-07-2007, 07:59 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default low maintenance ponding

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007 12:07:32 CST, rmx256 wrote:

The next one was much smaller and had a liner. It was low maintenance
until we had to fill it in to sell the house.. That was a lot of work.

That's sad, did the new people not want it?

I have some friends selling their house soon with a really nice pond. I
think he too is concerned he may have to fill it in, and it was 4 truck
loads of dirt out. I sure hope the new people are pond people.

So far my sister has sold 2 houses with ponds that the people kept. The
last one the people gave her $1,000 so the fish would stay. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us