Old 06-07-2007, 01:59 AM posted to rec.gardens
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default Corn shading cucumber

Less than an inch but were in a hanging pot and needed moving. Checked them
this evening and they are almost 3 inches. I just scooped with two hands and
took what came with.

BetsyB

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete the
Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
How big were they? How big of a rootball did you move? It can be done, you
just have to dig up enough of an intact root system to prevent the plant
from shutting down. I will be the first to admit to not knowing how big
that has to be.

"betsyb" wrote in message
Ook, I transplanted cukes last week and they are still doing fine. The
flowers keep coming.