Old 06-07-2007, 01:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Looking for temporary decking

, I, Marvo, say :

On 6 Jul, 10:58, "'Mike'" wrote:
Get out there as soon as you can after the rain has stopped and with
a long handled soft brush, brush it off! It will dry out in the
sun/wind.

I do this too. I've got dogs and the younger one 'forget' herself on
occasion on the decking ... I just hose and with a soft broom brush
off the water. It quickly dries.

Have a great BBQ. Off to one myself tomorrow. A lot of P & O Cruising
friends meeting up :-))

Wishing you lots of sun, you know, that round thing that floats in the
sky .... ;o)

Blimey, my little flea, you've got a hell of a memory :-)