Old 06-07-2007, 07:04 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Question about temporary decking

Tom J said:

CWatters wrote:
I've got a paved patio but water tends to lay on the surface a bit
due to the texture of the stone. With all this rain I'm looking for
something to put down so that people don't have to walk in puddles
when we have a BBQ. I've looked at wooden decking squares but they
seem horribly expensive for even poor quality versions.

Any ideas?

If you don't already have 1, the cheapest way to remove the puddles is
buy a leaf blower. Just blow the water right off in short order time!!
:-)

Get outta my head, yoo. =)

Seriously, a backpack blower would make short order of the puddles.

--

Eggs

If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.