Old 06-07-2007, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sam Sam is offline

Default Hedgehog update

Charlie Pridham wrote:
Our grumpy female hedgehog has added another trick to its repertoire, this
is what we found when attempting to feed the dog at 6 this evening, cheeky
beggar had got past two doors in broad daylight and did not de-camp even
when my wife started cooking our tea
www.roselandhouse.co.uk/hedgehog.jpg

You're lucky to have a hedgehog, Charlie. What's your
garden like for slugs and snails ? They are so bad with
me that I just avoid growing some vegetables. I used to
have hedgehogs years ago and they kept the garden clean.
Wish they were back.
Sam