Old 06-07-2007, 06:34 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Bonnie Bonnie is offline

Default Water Gardening Mag.

On Jul 6, 11:54 am, ~ jan wrote:
Does anyone happen to have the last issue? What is the date on it? I assume
it is defunct, at least, I thought my subscription was paid for about 2
years, about the time the issues starting stretching out from every other
month to quarterly to zip. ~ jan
I think my
subscription was still in effect when it went under. I may have it
confused with
Pond & Garden.
Bonnie
NJ