Old 06-07-2007, 04:54 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Water Gardening Mag.

Does anyone happen to have the last issue? What is the date on it? I assume
it is defunct, at least, I thought my subscription was paid for about 2
years, about the time the issues starting stretching out from every other
month to quarterly to zip. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Old 06-07-2007, 06:33 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

In article ,
~ jan wrote:

Does anyone happen to have the last issue? What is the date on it? I assume
it is defunct, at least, I thought my subscription was paid for about 2
years, about the time the issues starting stretching out from every other
month to quarterly to zip. ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Water Garden News? I did a koi ad that ran (I think) in the June issue

Old 06-07-2007, 06:34 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Jul 6, 11:54 am, ~ jan wrote:
Does anyone happen to have the last issue? What is the date on it? I assume
it is defunct, at least, I thought my subscription was paid for about 2
years, about the time the issues starting stretching out from every other
month to quarterly to zip. ~ jan
I think my
subscription was still in effect when it went under. I may have it
confused with
Pond & Garden.
Bonnie
NJ

Old 06-07-2007, 07:13 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:33:45 CST, Kurt wrote:

Water Garden News? I did a koi ad that ran (I think) in the June issue

I've never heard of this one, is there a website?

The magazine I'm talking about was called Water Gardening. The last copy I
have is March/April 2006 and apparently I have no 2005s? I know I've been
out of it going back to work... but I didn't know I was that out of it.

Bonnie, Pond & Garden started in 2000 and last issue was July/Aug 2001.

Now you may wonder, how do I know this? Well, sheepishly said I've kept
them in a drawer and have yet to read them. Which really surprises me,
because I hadn't even gone back to work by that time!

I wonder what has become of Helen Nash? ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Old 06-07-2007, 10:30 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Jul 6, 2:13 pm, ~ jan wrote:
On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:33:45 CST, Kurt wrote:

Water Garden News? I did a koi ad that ran (I think) in the June issue

I've never heard of this one, is there a website?

The magazine I'm talking about was called Water Gardening. The last copy I
have is March/April 2006 and apparently I have no 2005s? I know I've been
out of it going back to work... but I didn't know I was that out of it.

Bonnie, Pond & Garden started in 2000 and last issue was July/Aug 2001.

Now you may wonder, how do I know this? Well, sheepishly said I've kept
them in a drawer and have yet to read them. Which really surprises me,
because I hadn't even gone back to work by that time!

I wonder what has become of Helen Nash? ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:www.jjspond.us

Pond & Garden started in May/Jun 1998. I still have the wrapper on
the premier issue. I have all the issues of that mag I think. I must
have let the Water Gardening lapse.
Bonnie
NJ

Old 06-07-2007, 10:33 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
k k is offline

It seems to be gone, gone, gone.
Even their internet presence is gone.

http://www.watergardeninginstitute.com/phpBB2/
go to the site and it says.....
Notice: This domain name expired on 07/01/07 and is pending renewal or
deletion

k :-)

Old 06-07-2007, 11:07 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

"~ jan" wrote in message
Does anyone happen to have the last issue? What is the date on it? I
assume
it is defunct, at least, I thought my subscription was paid for about 2
years, about the time the issues starting stretching out from every other
month to quarterly to zip. ~ jan
decency to refund our money or even let people know she went under. We were
pretty angry about it.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 07-07-2007, 01:52 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:30:22 CST, Bonnie wrote:

Pond & Garden started in May/Jun 1998.

Ah, apparently I did read some. I think I have an article in that first
issue on my filter. Come to think of it I do have a bunch on the ponding
shelf downstairs. So I'm only 8 behind. ;-) ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Old 09-07-2007, 03:50 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

http://www.watergardennews.com/wgn/

Old 09-07-2007, 09:27 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:50:12 CST, Kurt wrote:

http://www.watergardennews.com/wgn/

If I ever get to the point of catching up with my defunct magazines I may
have to look into this one. Tx, ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Pondmaster Mag Drives work out of water? Michael Shaffer Ponds 1 09-05-2003 01:56 AM
How to visually distinguish Potassium and Mag deficiencies? David D. Plant Science 0 26-04-2003 01:27 PM
How to visually distinguish Potassium and Mag deficiencies? David D. sci.agriculture 3 26-04-2003 12:26 PM
FS: Mag drive 18 pump Mike Ponds 0 21-03-2003 03:32 AM
BBC Gardeners world mag.Novemer issue Michael Berridge United Kingdom 1 27-10-2002 04:05 PM