Old 31-03-2003, 03:20 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Fed Up!

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
news:iS6ha.243510$L1.68341@sccrnsc02...
BV,

Did water stay in the hole all winter? If not, then you have adequate
subsurface drainage to control the floating liner. If you did, then I

think
I would add the pipe as a just in case. Won't cost much. One or two
lengths of pipe and an elbow.

First, let me say I am a jack-arse...I didn't remember I posted this
question already, and in a follow up to another thread, I posted it this
morning, again. Sorry group.

The water has not stayed in the hole all winter, but after a rain fall, it
will stay for a few days. And by few I mean more then 1, but less then x, as
I have not measured.

I figured for the cost of the pipe, it would be a nice insurance policy, and
I don't see how it could be a detriment.

BV.