Old 07-07-2007, 01:15 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default HELP - leaf/plant disease!

"Bob Petruska" wrote in message
This is the second year that it looks like my vegetable and flower garden
are doomed. I thought it was only the luck of last year when I had crop
failure and not to happen this year but I was wrong.

snips ---------

I would say fertilizer burn on the top pic of parsley. The second pic looks
like spider mite or perhaps thrip damage, not lack of any nutrients. Have
you looked close at the back of the leaves for insects?