Old 06-07-2007, 11:07 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_11_] Reel McKoi[_11_] is offline

Default Water Gardening Mag.

"~ jan" wrote in message
Does anyone happen to have the last issue? What is the date on it? I
assume
it is defunct, at least, I thought my subscription was paid for about 2
years, about the time the issues starting stretching out from every other
month to quarterly to zip. ~ jan
decency to refund our money or even let people know she went under. We were
pretty angry about it.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.