Old 07-07-2007, 04:17 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
** Frank ** **    Frank    ** is offline

Default Recommendation please - gasoline engine driven leaf blower

"nospamplse" wrote in message
. ..
My leaf blower bit the dust and looking to buy a new one either hand held
or back back ... any recommendation based on personal experience?

Thanks.

I have a hand held Echo and works pretty good. Other than what were already
mentioned, also consider Husqvarna. The deciding factor for me was what my
local store had at the time - the top brands are priced about the same
anyway. Look at what the pros use in your area. You should also consider
where the local service is located too - no need to drive half a day just to
get it fixed.