Old 08-07-2007, 02:54 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default frog on a misson - picture link

Thanks for the update. We have been really busy this spring. Last
year Phyllis stopped being the headmaster of her school and moved to
being development director. They really don't need someone full time
in that role, so she has moved to being director of childrens'
ministries at our church. Lots for her to do...apart from the pond.
She would rather enjoy it with me than do the maintenance anyway.

I have had a very full spring with regular teaching, traveling to
Africa, teaching internationals, etc. The result is that only basic
maintenance was done. In the last week, I have finally begun the
standard cleaning...and noticed babies in our berm pond and even a few
in the main pond.

If all goes well, I will begin puttering around the pond in the early
morinings (5-7 AM). Maybe we can post some pics later on picassaweb
or TFA.

May your rains stop! And visit her some.

Jim