Old 08-07-2007, 06:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Well, I tried to get into the garden today

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
But I was buzzed by mosquitoes the size of helicopters. The daylilies are in
bloom and I just got my first spray of sweetpeas.

thank god we don't have the 'skeeters as bad this year. that's the only
good thing about the lack of rain here. normally, the 'skeeters are
really bad here to, can chalk that up to living along the river. lilies
have been in bloom for a week, and peas, squash, and cukes have been
coming off for about 2 weeks now.

still wish you could send me some rain though - but you can keep the
'skeeters! lol

rae