Old 08-07-2007, 04:41 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jeff[_4_] Jeff[_4_] is offline

Default Recommendation please - gasoline engine driven leaf blower

I have a Red Max backpack which is along the same lines as the Shindawa.
Same manufacturer? Either way it's a great machine.

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Art said:

nospamplse wrote:
My leaf blower bit the dust and looking to buy a new one either hand
held or back back ... any recommendation based on personal experience?

Thanks.

Shindiawa and Stihl make the best quality hand held and backpack
blowers, IMO.

We have both at work. Our Shindiawa backpacks are older, and I prefer
them.
The Stihl's are much quieter, but I guess I'm so used to the two-handed
operation of the Shindaiwa. A lot of the guys like the Stihl. I have a
Stihl hand blower at work (new, don't have model number with me), and it's
sweet!

I guess I'd have to "second" the motion, tho. Shindaiwa or Stihl would be
the way to go.

--

Eggs

What's another word for thesaurus?