Old 08-07-2007, 03:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Checkerboard Herb Garden

Dave Fouchey wrote in
:

Very nicely done FW I have thought of doing something similar with
pavers but have yet to do so. As it is I have a 4'x8' raised bed with
Tomato, Peppers, Lavender, Oregano, Thyme, Marjoram, Parsley,
Bergarten Sage and Lemon Grass.

Guess I should take some photos huh?

I'd love to see your garden. I'm into herbs BIG TIME this year. I just
made scrambled eggs for a bunch of houseguests with onion chives, oregano,
a teeny pinch of fresh Sweet Basil and a chopped up Nasturtium flower. I
didn't tell them what the orange thing was. I'm going to see if anyone
notices.