Old 08-07-2007, 08:09 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Dan[_6_] Dan[_6_] is offline

Default Photos of my Turtle Island (RES in a koi pond)

I got him free from someone that thought he outgrew their peformed couple of
hundred gallon bigbox hardware store pond. he is well over 24"
Dan
"~ jan" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:25:06 CST, "Dan Robinson"
wrote:

We moved our four baby RES outside yesterday after a brief stay in an
aquarium. Looks like the young ones have found a friend with our RES
that we found this spring as a tiny hatchling walking in our yard.
He is the larger turtle in the photos. You can view them all at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/koiboyk...7600703827523/
PS only four of the five wanted to pose for the camera today.

Dan

Cool slide show. So how big is this island, that one yellow koi looks huge
next to it!? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us