Old 08-07-2007, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Tomatoes not growing...

In article ,
Steve Calvin wrote:

Omelet wrote:

I envy you your landscaping... :-(

We lived in a forest once. I miss it!

LANDSCAPING?!? lol, *What* landscaping?!? ;-)

Momma nature did the work for you.G

Heck, that
was the first time we'd been able to use the property. The
road was done and the trailer put back there literally the
day before we got there. Haven't had a chance to do much of
anything 'cept get a little wood cut and a fire ring built.

Next time up the clover gets planted for them 4 legged
critters.

I have a bag of clover in the back of the truck. Hmmm...
Maybe I'll go ahead and scatter THAT in the front yard instead of
purchasing a flat of St. Augustine.

We have to get away from where were are in a few years. This
place is becoming a suburb of NYC and we just can't take it
any longer. It used to be a beautiful area 30 years ago, but
no longer.

If you still like that kind of territory, the area East of Houston is
similar, as is a small area in the Austin area called "Bastrop".
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.