Old 09-07-2007, 04:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default deer salad

In article fc.003d0941022c57893b9aca00b5668cb1.22c5794@pmug. org,
(Glenna Rose) wrote:

Deb,

I don't know if it works (in town, no deer) but folks have told me that
deer do not like rosemary and to plant it at the borders of your garden.
If you have ample rosemary or know folks who do, you might try attaching
branches of it to the fence or even laying it among your garden plants the
deer are preferring. If it works, great; if not, you've not spent
beaucoup bucks on rosemary plants and time planting them.

Glenna

The nice thing about a single rosemary bush too is that it produces far
more Rosemary than you can cook with. :-) It's a pretty plant for
landscaping.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.