Old 31-03-2003, 05:32 PM
BenignVanilla

Default A suggestion/question/request...

I spend most of my pond time on rec.ponds. There is definitely a distinct
group here. I have also noticed there is a distinct, albeit smaller, group
over at alt.garden.pond.chat. The two groups seem to stay apart, although
the topics are very similar.

I have cross posted to both groups in the past in hopes of luring each group
over to the other (really I want to get everyone on rec.ponds) side.

What do you think about us, *gulp*, cross posting for a bit, on new
questions and topics ONLY, in order to get some more audience?

BV.

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com