Old 29-10-2002, 05:26 AM
Tim Fischer

Default Trimmer line

"notme" wrote in message
t...
you have to take your time and try to make it as neat (going back and

forth
in layers)and as tight as possible. There is no easy way of rewinding the
line. I fight with it each time. but if someone does have a easy way I

would
be interested in hearing it.

Anyone with some mechanical ingenuity want to try to come up with a homebrew
"line winder"? I'm thinking of something on the order of a "bobbin winder"
which is common on every sewing machine. Think how neatly the bobbin gets
wound.

Probably isn't so simple when you're dealing with semi-rigid trimmer line,
though...

-Tim