Old 10-07-2007, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Supplier of climbing geraniums wanted

"Chris Hogg" wrote OK, OK, they're not geraniums, and they don't climb
unaided, but YKWIM
(trailing, ivy-leaved pelargoniums if you don't, except that I want to
train them up a wall, not grow them in a hanging basket, so I think
I'm after longer-jointed varieties rather than short-jointed ones).

Can anyone recommend an on-line supplier who does mail order?

http://www.geraniumsuk.com/

I have not bought mail order from them only by visiting the nursery.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden