Old 11-07-2007, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Chris Metzler Chris Metzler is offline

Default Advice needed: Thai chili plants and their peppers stoppedgrowing

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:22:29 -0700, Billy Rose wrote:

In my garden, the corn and the peppers are the most sensitive to
temperature although my container plants are usually are among my best
performers. If possible place plants in front of a white, south facing
wall, keep soil moist, and fish emulsion every 2 weeks.

Hi. Both you and JoeSpareBedroom made effectively the same recommendation,
so that's what I'm trying, thanks. fish emulsion, I'm presuming
that's to add nutrients? I've never had to do that before, but then again
I've never grown them in containers before. Do you have any advice about
how to go about doing that, or pages I can read about it, or anything
like that? Thanks.

-c