Old 11-07-2007, 09:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Kentucky Wonder and Blue Lake

In article ,
"tuckermor" wrote:

Yeah, I've never had such a great crop in productivity and taste of
Maxibel and Fin de Bagnols. Long thin beans that taste good even when I
over cook them (not often). Tried them others. I can almost always find
them in them in any hardware store. But for better flavor, more taste,
and greater satisfaction smoke Maxibel and Fin de Bagnols. I mean, grow
Maxibel and Fin de Bagnols. Vittoria French Filet Bush Bean is another
excellent choice. I grow then next to my tomatoes and then I put a line
of radishes and carrots. Really keeps the weeds down. If you only buy
your seed packets and don't have much of a choice, those other beans are
not that bad for keepin' your stomach from rubbin' against your back
bone. But for really good haricot vert, schnittbohnen, good ol' American
string beans, it's hard to beat Maxibel, Vittoria French Filet, and Fin
de Bagnols bush beans. Think I'll go get me some right now. Remember,
when you want your family to know that your treating them right, serve
Maxibel, Vittoria French Filet, and Fin de Bagnols bush beans. Yum yum.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/