Old 12-07-2007, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Camoumile lawn

On 12/7/07 10:57, in article , "Dave
Sangster" wrote:

Has anyone out there established a good-going Treneague lawn or path? How
best to go about it, and what kind of aftercare does it demand? Please help
a beginner. Dave

I haven't done it myself but having talked to a few gardeners, including NT
property managers who have, it's not a good idea for heavy traffic areas,
apparently. One did suggest that the best use was as a seat, perhaps part
of a raised bank, something like that, which isn't used all the time.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk