Old 13-07-2007, 05:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Chris Metzler Chris Metzler is offline

Default Advice needed: Thai chili plants and their peppers stoppedgrowing

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:45:15 +0000, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Chris Metzler" wrote in
message t...

Hi. Both you and JoeSpareBedroom made effectively the same
recommendation,
so that's what I'm trying, thanks. fish emulsion, I'm presuming
that's to add nutrients? I've never had to do that before, but then again
I've never grown them in containers before. Do you have any advice about
how to go about doing that, or pages I can read about it, or anything
like that? Thanks.

Can you get to a library? You're asking people to write a book for you, but
that's already been done.

Sorry, I didn't mean to ask for that much info -- hence the request for
web suggestions, if anyone had them. Anyway, thanks much.

-c