Old 13-07-2007, 03:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Rob Rob is offline

Default Was 'what are you doing'

bobc wrote:
Hello everyone!
I'm not doing anything special, but the topic got me thinking about
those of you who sell orchids. The forum is slow because it's summer
in the Northern hemisphere and I guess more people are outside, away
from the computer, on vacation, etc.
Is this time of year also slow for orchid venders?

Slow sales for me this time of year, but I'm making up for it by an
unending stream of projects on and around the greenhouse...

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1