Old 13-07-2007, 02:50 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
JD[_1_] JD[_1_] is offline

Default leaking sprinkler control valve

I am extending my irrigation system and have built a 3 valve manifold system
using Toro 1" solonoid controllers. All the valves work well when I turn
them on. I've connected the middle valve ( 2 ) to an irrigation system and
in testing it found that valve to the left "leaks" only when #2 is turned
on. It does not leak when #2 is off.
Also I have only wired valve #2 so valves #1 and #3 are not connected to
electricity.
Any ideas why valve three would be leaking only when valve 2 is activated?
Thanks
JD