Old 13-07-2007, 05:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
jthread jthread is offline

Default dead shrub question

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
ythread said:

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
rb said:

Got a really full skirted cedar tree approx 7' high. This thing has
died
suddenly on us.

Is there any reason for me not to cut the trunk off below surface
level,
and
then just smooth over the hole? Will we have any regrowth problems, or
will
the thing just stay cut off?

I doubt it will sucker.

LOL I thought you were calling the guy a sucker. I was thinking he didn't
say anything to warrant that. Then I read the rest. Too much time in
alt.guitar.

THAT'S where I'd seen your nym! Man, that was driving me nuts! =) Lately,
I've only been skimming that group, and catching it up. But, nah, I
haven't
called anyone a "sucker" since, oh, 1975. =D

I thought I recognized your name too. I'm jthread and ythread. Laptop/PC

I got a good chuckle out of that

Jim

--

Eggs

.sig not found. (A)bort, (R)etry, (F)ail?