Old 13-07-2007, 03:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Rambling Rector

On 13/7/07 14:00, in article
, "Kate Morgan"
wrote:

sorry I have been so long saying thank you all for your interest. I have
been playing with my 10 week old grandaughter for a few days, a very
important job I am sure that some of you will agree :-)
I have however taken on board all the information about Rambling Rector and
am in the process of finding a suitable home for one. I did think about up
and over the summerhouse but maybe a dead tree would be better.

snip

Second in importance only to playing with my two. ;-)) Hope you had a
wonderful time with her - they are just such heaven, aren't they?
As to the rose, it depends how sturdy your dead tree is - at least a bit.
It is possible for that rose to become so tangled and vigorous that it might
pull over a very weak system.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk