Old 14-07-2007, 03:15 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ook Ook is offline

Default Languishing peppers

In my garden, I have some very happy eggplants right next to a bad of
unhappy peppers. Same water, same soil, same fertilizer, sun, etc. Across
the garden I have more peppers. All of them are languishing. They look as if
they are in a state of mild wilt. Not yellow, not obviously diseased, no
deformities, no growths. All of them do this. In the bed next to them are
some eggplants that are growing like crazy, next to that are some tomatillos
and tomatoes that are exploding out of the ground. What is different about
peppers that they are unhappy in conditions that eggplants, tomatoes, and
tomatillos flourish in?