Old 14-07-2007, 03:23 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Dog peeing on Grass

said:

Hi
We babysat my friends dog and everywhere she peed on the grass is
growing like crazy and it is also a darker green in color.
Can anyone tell me what is going on as I was told the grass would die
fron her peeing on it.

The dog's urine is high in ammonia (almost pure nitrogen). Nitrogen is
fertilizer. Too much fertilizer can burn the plant. Water the areas more
than the rest of the lawn to help leech out the extra fertilizer.

--

Eggs

A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.