Old 14-07-2007, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default JCB Garden Shredder

Just been struggling with my JCB Shredder :-((

I thought I would look for other comments just to see if I was wrong.

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/garden-tools...redder/278426/

Says it all.

Looking for a garden shredder? Give JCB a miss.

I do notice that Argos, which is where I got my contraption from, now no
longer stocks ANY JCB stuff!!

Now, can anyone recommend a decent domestic shredder? We had a Black and
Decker G1000(?) before until it wore out.

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk