Old 14-07-2007, 11:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Salmon Egg Salmon Egg is offline

Default crows and corn solution

On 7/14/07 2:05 PM, in article
, "
wrote:

Just posting this in case it helps another frustrated gardener sick of
having crows pull up new corn and ruining your corn crop. I remember
when once, I took my family out for a movie in the middle of the day,
and that was just long enough for the crows to decimate my crop, which
was fairly large.

Decimate is not too bad. If that were all they would take, I have no problem
tithing my fruit for the benefit of squirrels and birds. The trouble is that
they have not been brought up by their parents to merely decimate once.

Bill
--
Iraq: About three Virginia Techs a month