Old 15-07-2007, 01:31 PM posted to austin.gardening,rec.gardens
Victor Martinez Victor Martinez is offline

Default Peaches

jangchub wrote:
I guess I should have have said, I don't kill with intention. I don't
eat any animals, and I am working toward being a vegan, though that is
difficult to do when I have a livingroom full of Thomasville Leather!
Then again, I did buy it 8 years ago, so...nah, it still isn't yard
sale yet. It's that lifetime type stuff. I digress...

If they're in good condition, I could help you get rid of them.

Victor, mostly vegetarian but definitely not vegan.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he