Old 15-07-2007, 08:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default JCB Garden Shredder

"davej" wrote in message
Just make sure you get a quiet worm/screw type shredder ,they seem to work
on the same basis as old mincing machine. I have had a bosch for 3 years
now ,you can get them much cheaper,maybe half-price, on ebay.

Thanks for that. I notice others have said Bosch. I would imagine that if
they work on the worm and mincer principle, they will be a lot slower, but,
the end product will be very small which is ideal for either spreading or
composting.

Would appreciate your comments.

Best wishes

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007
www.rneba.org.uk