Old 15-07-2007, 11:50 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Michael Lee Michael Lee is offline

Default Hose

Do ya feel lucky, Punk? Well do ya?

Safe for what?

Plants, I wouldn't even worry about it.

Gold fish, pretty hardy fellas. Some of my longest survivors are 25 cent
feeders.

Koi, I wouldn't even think twice about it, more like 3 or four times.
Koi have the habit of going belly up for no apparent reason, the
ungrateful little buggers. I don't think I would risk the $10 to $20
savings on Koi.

"JJ" wrote in :

Actually it is Heater hose. Gates Safety Stripe GLo8044. Can't find
any info at the Gates site.

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
ups.com...
I too would be skittish without some sort of check with a
manufacutrer. As an alternative, you could put it in a tub with a
canary goldfish. Leaqve it for a couple of weeks to see what the
score is.

Jim