Old 16-07-2007, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Plants and dogs

In article om,
writes

HMMM - I have two rottweilers so I think taller plants are the way
forward :-) thank you

I have all sorts of plants in my garden and none of them really suffer.
I have Dalmatians and often have other Dalmatians to visit. They
sometimes push their way through stuff like hostas etc but Potentilla,
geraniums, shrubs of all sorts, herbaceous and even salvias and roses
don't seem to suffer at all. I get more knocked over by wind or heavy
rain.
They do eat some of the grasses occasionally like hakenachloa but that's
all.

Janet
--
Janet