Old 31-03-2003, 10:08 PM
SanDiegoFishes

Default Plant Clippings Available

Hey everyone,
In emails back and forth with Dustin he mentioned to me that some people
thought $12.50 was too much for clippings. And depending on the situation it
could be. But the amount of clippings and the variety that Dustin included
made this well worthwhile in my situation. I have a 75g that had about 6
different types of plants in it, and I was looking to add to the diversity
(I like to have lots of different things to look at in the tank.) Well I was
able to do so and then some. I now have about 18 or so different types of
plants!!! And I think he was a very generous with the quantity of everything
too. Just thought I should chime in with this... Thanks Dustin!

Hey Ron,
I couldn't agree more! All I can say is to those of you who thought $12.50 was
too much, well, you missed out big time! I just got the box of plants from
Dustin and it was amazing! There were so many plants in there, I was delighted!
I just spread them out between 5 of my tanks. The plants are in beautiful
shape, there were many varieties, large quantities, and they are in perfect
shape. Shipping was perfect too, and Dustin had to put a chunk of money on the
shipping, so he didn't exactly make a zillion dollars in the deal. Thanks
Dustin, you are a cool dude!
Best,
Fishes