Old 16-07-2007, 06:48 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Olde Hippee Olde Hippee is offline

Default Northern Delaware club ?

On Jul 11, 3:36 pm, Jerseyj wrote:
Anyone know of or how to find a pond club in Northern Delaware ? We have
a very modest pond and would love to get better educated in "real time".

Jerry

We used to belong to MAKC and it is a great bunch of people. We are
in Marydel, and usually went to the Phila area meetings.

Art Lemke's place is to die for, don't miss it.

Everyone there was helpful and explained stuff in detail but clearly
for this novice at my first meeting. Boy, were we green to fishponds.
The amount of knowlege in the group is astounding. And if they don't
know, they know who does!!
Nan Zitney