Old 18-07-2007, 06:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Need help identifying a plant/flower - 3 attachments (2/2)

In article ,
Ann wrote:

"JoeSpareBedroom" expounded:

"Charles" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:40:27 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Denis B." wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in news:BXcni.12337
:

www.photobucket.com

OK, thanks, will do in the future

Denis

Do it NOW, if you want your plant identified. Do you understand that
nobody
was able to see the picture you *THINK* was attached to your original
message?

Some servers carried the picture, and someone identified it. Not all
servers block binaries from non-binary groups.

Interesting. I stand corrected. Or sit, actually. :-)

No, Joe, you weren't wrong, the first picture didn't come through as a
picture, only as code. The second one did make it. Nevermind the
fact that pictures aren't supposed to be posted here........

I got all of them. Why are we limited anyway? Is there a reason? Hmmm.
Or is it the trolls?
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/