Old 31-03-2003, 11:44 PM
Zizz

Default pigeon problem

"John Dolan" wrote in message
A horde of pigeons have set up home in my adjoining neighbour's roof

space.
They all wake up at 7.45 and jump on my bay window roof for early morning
aerobics (although this morning they were late - obviously forgot to put

the
clock forward). They then sit on the gutters and shit from a great height
onto my new block paved drive. The occasional egg also lands at the front
door, to splatter into smithereens (why not 'jonesereens'?)

Any ideas as to how to move them on? Neighbour is an old chap and I dont
want to bother him. I thought of recording an owl, or pigeon in distress

scare them, but it seems a bit far fetched.

All suggestions gratefully received.

John Dolan

Water pistol ... one of those powerful ones??