Old 31-03-2003, 11:44 PM
Zizz

Default Where's the rain?

"Steve Warren @ The UK Speedtrap Guide" wrote
in message ...

"William Tasso" wrote in message
Greetings movers and shakers (earth-workers)

Snip

The area designated to be the lawn has been turned, raked, stoned,

raked,
levelled, raked, stoned and raked. The seed has been cast and a final
gentle raking to cover has been applied. I suspect the birds will still

get
more than their fair share though despite copious applications of water
which brings me on to the subject of this post - Where's the rain?

It's been promised for days now, still we have yet to see a single drop.
Couldn't have managed the above if March had been wet but now we're

ready,
so bring on the April showers.

--
William Tasso

Within 24 hours and could be very windy..
Steve

--
For the most up to date information on police SpeedTrap equipment in the

UK.
Product tests, reviews and Legal Advice.
"The UK SpeedTrap Guide"
http://www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk
"Weather Page"
http://www.btinternet.com/~swarren/