Old 19-07-2007, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Query for Charlie

On 19/7/07 08:37, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

snip I collected the seed but then thought "what am I doing?" I don't
want it
sell it and I have a lovely one already in the garden so I binned the

seed!
sorry.
It has a huge crop again this year.

Charlie! I'll strangle you! Send it to us, please. It's a wonderful

plant
and so hard to propagate!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

I will see whats left, the irony is that I took just a single cutting
originally from a friends garden, it grew, and I have never managed to get
it to root since!

We were consoled to find that Olivier Filippi also finds it hard to
propagate. I think Ray got about 3 to strike but goodness knows how many he
tried from.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk