Old 18-07-2007, 10:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Query for Charlie

Charlie, did you get any Rhamnus from seeds last year? I remember you
saying you were going to try that and Ray's going to try this year. His
remarks about it yesterday jogged my memory.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 18-07-2007, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Charlie, did you get any Rhamnus from seeds last year? I remember you
saying you were going to try that and Ray's going to try this year. His
remarks about it yesterday jogged my memory.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

I collected the seed but then thought "what am I doing?" I don't want it to
sell it and I have a lovely one already in the garden so I binned the seed!
sorry.
It has a huge crop again this year.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 18-07-2007, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 18/7/07 20:20, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
Charlie, did you get any Rhamnus from seeds last year? I remember you
saying you were going to try that and Ray's going to try this year. His
remarks about it yesterday jogged my memory.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
(remove weeds from address)
children.'

I collected the seed but then thought "what am I doing?" I don't want it to
sell it and I have a lovely one already in the garden so I binned the seed!
sorry.
It has a huge crop again this year.

Charlie! I'll strangle you! Send it to us, please. It's a wonderful plant
and so hard to propagate!

Old 19-07-2007, 08:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 18/7/07 20:20, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

I will see whats left, the irony is that I took just a single cutting
originally from a friends garden, it grew, and I have never managed to get
it to root since!

Old 19-07-2007, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 19/7/07 08:37, in article , "Charlie
Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

snip I collected the seed but then thought "what am I doing?" I don't
want it
sell it and I have a lovely one already in the garden so I binned the

seed!
sorry.
It has a huge crop again this year.

Charlie! I'll strangle you! Send it to us, please. It's a wonderful

plant
and so hard to propagate!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
(remove weeds from address)

I will see whats left, the irony is that I took just a single cutting
originally from a friends garden, it grew, and I have never managed to get
it to root since!

We were consoled to find that Olivier Filippi also finds it hard to
propagate. I think Ray got about 3 to strike but goodness knows how many he
tried from.

Old 21-07-2007, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

. uk...
Pridham" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
[...]

Back on line, we have had summer of sorts here the last 3 days, warm bright
sunny weather and no wind, but on Thursday from apparently clear blue sky a
huge flash bang of thunder and the computer was fried along with lots of
other stuff.

My birds are quick but I was quicker! I have some of this years seed if you
want them?

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk
Holders of National collections of Clematis viticella
and Lapageria rosea cultivars

if you will call Charlie's monolith with figs, it will firmly waste the ointment Richard United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 11:03 AM
Query for Charlie Pridham Sacha United Kingdom 5 18-03-2005 11:08 AM
Ground Ivy Creeping Charlie Anom Lawns 2 10-05-2004 03:05 AM
how to get rid creeping charlie Brandon Herlein Lawns 5 26-04-2004 12:04 AM
creeping charlie rosie readandpost Gardening 3 01-06-2003 02:08 PM