Old 19-07-2007, 02:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Flowering plants.

Charlie wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 22:16:22 -0700, Billy Rose
wrote:

OK. How do I speed things up? I could take one plant hostage at gunpoint, if
maybe the other plant would notice.

Or something.

Turn your clock ahead 1 hour every day, pour a cup of espresso daily on
the plants, and put your shorts on you head while you are naked in the
garden and yell cock-a-doodle-do 7 times at 10 second intervals while
turning in an anti-clockwise direction.

The tomatoes should be ready when you are released.

Or the neighbor's dog is gonna take a big chunk outta his hindside.

'Course, we'd get a good story from that. Maybe he'll put that in the
pre-release screening.

Charlie......loadin' up the truck seat and the cooler, after all.

can see the headlines about that now...............

person gets bit by dog while doing the *idiot* dance for tomatoes!