Old 19-07-2007, 07:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Give it up Sherwin

In article .com,
James wrote:

You can't teach pigs to sing PLUS it bothers the pigs.

Arm chair organic gardeners seems to be the only ones arguing with you.

Silly me. Thought you were gonna play nice.

You feel justified because you have a agri-chem farm manager and
Republican Chairman of Yuma County, CO. Actually, those two fit like a
hand in a glove because Bush is pro-petroleum and argi-chem is
pro-petroleum.

What is with diss-ing our gardening? You doubt that we have gardens?

Handsome is as handsome does, Jimmy. As handsome does.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/