Old 19-07-2007, 02:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Give it up Sherwin

You can't teach pigs to sing PLUS it bothers the pigs.

Arm chair organic gardeners seems to be the only ones arguing with you.

Old 19-07-2007, 07:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article .com,
James wrote:

You can't teach pigs to sing PLUS it bothers the pigs.

Arm chair organic gardeners seems to be the only ones arguing with you.

Silly me. Thought you were gonna play nice.

You feel justified because you have a agri-chem farm manager and
Republican Chairman of Yuma County, CO. Actually, those two fit like a
hand in a glove because Bush is pro-petroleum and argi-chem is
pro-petroleum.

What is with diss-ing our gardening? You doubt that we have gardens?

Handsome is as handsome does, Jimmy. As handsome does.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
Old 19-07-2007, 07:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
Ann wrote:

The Village expounded:

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 06:50:38 -0700, James
wrote:

You can't teach pigs to sing PLUS it bothers the pigs.

Arm chair organic gardeners seems to be the only ones arguing with you.

Please come home. We miss you

Your Village

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanx, I needed that.

Can someone help me up? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 20-07-2007, 07:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

James wrote:

You can't teach pigs to sing PLUS it bothers the pigs.

Arm chair organic gardeners seems to be the only ones arguing with you.

You are probably right. These folks consider organics as a type of religion,
and people like me are dammed to hell.

Sherwin

Old 20-07-2007, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Jul 20, 2:11 am, sherwindu wrote:
James wrote:
You can't teach pigs to sing PLUS it bothers the pigs.

Arm chair organic gardeners seems to be the only ones arguing with you.

You are probably right. These folks consider organics as a type of religion,
and people like me are dammed to hell.

Sherwin

Editorial response by Jim Hendrix included "I am also involved with a
large-scale organic farm and dairy-feeding operation in which we grow
grain and alfalfa to produce organic milk."

But the only thing the airheads picked up was he's a republican. No
comments on the contents. At least a bible thumper can quote the
bible. Those here can only argue their point by name-calling.

Quoted by Jim Hendrix and really applies to the research in question.
'Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a
thousand miles from the corn field.' Dwight D. Eisenhower

Old 20-07-2007, 03:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

James wrote:
You can't teach pigs to sing PLUS it bothers the pigs.

Arm chair organic gardeners seems to be the only ones arguing with you.

You are probably right. These folks consider organics as a type of
religion,
and people like me are dammed to hell.

Sherwin

Editorial response by Jim Hendrix included "I am also involved with a
large-scale organic farm and dairy-feeding operation in which we grow
grain and alfalfa to produce organic milk."

Shovel the milking area do you then.

But the only thing the airheads picked up was he's a republican.

That's a proper noun meat head. It's supposed to be capitalized
No
comments on the contents. At least a bible thumper can quote the
bible.
Those here can only argue their point by name-calling.

What? Airhead or Republican?

Quoted by Jim Hendrix and really applies to the research in question.
'Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil and you're a
thousand miles from the corn field.' Dwight D. Eisenhower

James, quotation marks look like this (") . Apostrophes look like this
('). How long have we been home schooling you now?

Any way, is this the same Jim B. Hendrix that got a $710,000 loan from
the government last year?

http://www.fedspending.org/faads/faa...se=faads&recor
d_id=8374561&detail=3&datype=T&sortby=i

Get your news from politicians do ya? Would have thought you'd have
learned by now that they can't be trusted.

You didn't read the article on cattle did you? They don't need your
petroleum grow corn. Makes 'em sick. And you are a perfect example of
the "new" Republicans who won't confront an issue. Why don't you and the
"Ortho" man just stick it. Yo mamas.

James-
You see I can act just as stupid as you in an "intellectual"
discussion.

Poster-
You're far too modest.
You acted waaaaaay "more stupid".

James-
Thank you. Thank you very much.

Go soil yourself somewhere else, James. I don't want to deal with your
stupidity anymore. Find another teacher.
Old 20-07-2007, 06:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

James wrote:
[...]

My apologies to all the gentle folk who post and read here. I had no
right to offend sensitivities. People come here to seek information or
to pass on knowledge on how to transform their space and themselves into
a more harmonious nature. I most deeply regret offending you.
Old 20-07-2007, 07:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Jul 20, 10:57 am, Billy Rose wrote:
In article om,

http://www.fedspending.org/faads/faa...tabase=faads&r...
d_id=8374561&detail=3&datype=T&sortby=i

Get your news from politicians do ya? Would have thought you'd have
learned by now that they can't be trusted.

You didn't read the article on cattle did you? They don't need your
petroleum grow corn. Makes 'em sick. And you are a perfect example of
the "new" Republicans who won't confront an issue. Why don't you and the
"Ortho" man just stick it. Yo mamas.

James-
You see I can act just as stupid as you in an "intellectual"
discussion.

Poster-
You're far too modest.
You acted waaaaaay "more stupid".

James-
Thank you. Thank you very much.

Go soil yourself somewhere else, James. I don't want to deal with your
stupidity anymore. Find another teacher.
--
Billyhttp://angryarab.blogspot.com/- Hide quoted text -

Q.E.D.

I don't even have to prove Billy is an idiot loud mouth snook. He
does it quite well in every post. Never any thing on the research,
always pot shots and excuses. Probably don't even read any of his own
cites.

What a joke. He thinks he's a teacher. HaHa.

700k is just a drop in the bucket considering everyday starter homes
in CA can cost a lot more.