Old 19-07-2007, 07:59 PM posted to aus.gardens
len garden len garden is offline

Default Pumpkins

g'day warren,

if you are going to strike the seeeds inside in the warmth then
anytime now, or for outside after the chance of frost has gone which
could extend into mid september? also the soil need to be warm so
would need to be heavily mulched.

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:39:32 -0700, Warren
wrote:

Just wondering the best time of year to plant pumpkin seeds. I'm in
central queensland...rockhampton. I intend to grow butternutt

Thanks for your advise.

With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--