Old 20-07-2007, 12:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
readandpostrosie readandpostrosie is offline

Default Container Tomato Garden 2

now, THAT is container gardening!

"Joan F (MI)" wrote in message
Most of my gardening is in containers. Not neat like yours, these have
been
in use for a long time and have lots of messy volunteers. I am not very
good at weeding. There are some tomato plants hiding in some of those
jungles. The dark leaved plants are perilla nankinensis. I bought one
plant years ago and have had multitudes ever since. It's an herb/veggie
with a bit of a bite, nice mixed in with tomatoes, and a rather attractive
plant.